[XBox][2104] Raft shadow and crates empty

Hi, ive recently been experiencing some issues in the last 12 hours with the raft and crate inventory

Im on XBsX and so my Friend.
When creating a raft base and attaching it to our raft the build shadow is then stuck on our screen and we have no way of getting rid of it ous interacting with anything else.

And our crates just “empty” themselves and we have to re log constantly!

Very frustrating its been playing absolutely fine for the 3-4 months of playing on various different play through saves.

Hi CH1LL5T4R, welcome to the forums,

I moved your post to its own thread so I could address your issue directly.

Raft base shadow:

I believe this is an issue the team are aware of and are testing a fix for. Can you confirm for me if this occurred when you were trying to craft a base part out of tyres or barrels? That seems to be the common material type players have reported when this issue occurs.

One player did mention the issue eventually went away for them - however it may involve reloading the game or clearing the cache of the console by shutting down and unplugging for 2 mins before reloading - please let me know if this helps at all.

Crates Emptying:

It sounds like it could be the issue where Player 2 cannot see items within crates or the items are displayed floating outside the crate instead of internally - can you confirm if either of these sound like the issue you are experiencing?

If not, can you elaborate on this issue a bit more? This will help me to determine if it’s an issue the team is already aware of or if it’s something that may require further investigation.

For example:

• What are you seeing when this issue occurs?

• Does the host and Player 2 see the same thing when this occurs?

• Is it occuring to crates in any particular area?

• Is it occuring to crates you’ve retrieved from custom islands?

• Are the affected crates on container shelves, on the ground or both?

I completely understand how frustrating these issues can be, especially if you’ve had no issues up until this point. Any extra information you can provide would be greatly appreciated as it can help the team as they continue to work on issues reported by players.

Thank you.