XB1 still can't interact

Tried so many multiple new games different hosts or join every different combination all of it results in a broken product. I convinced my friends to spend 20 dollars and they are pretty upset I refered them to a game that breaks after 4 hours and you lose all your progress. I enjoy the game so much I try to speed run it before it breaks to see how far I can get each time before the game breaks and that’s not how it should work it’s been days now and no word on when a patch is coming. When can we expect any update?

1 Like

It’s the same thing everyone has been saying I just show up back to my island or a different and the games interaction ability breaks you can only touch stuff at the shore line ect or look under it to interact

Hi Ghostprojo113,

I understand how frustrating this issue is. In case you haven’t seen it, I updated the known issues post earlier - [Known Issue][PS4/XB1] Loss of interactions
The team believe they may have found what’s causing this issue and are working to resolve it. There is currently no ETA on when it will be released. But I’ll keep updating that post with any information I get.