[xb1][2083][crate bug] Spoiled fruit stuck in crate

Fruit left on the ground has always despawned after a while

I guess while Iā€™m here i should add that Iā€™ve noticed this today tooā€¦ thought it was weird how I couldnā€™t even highlight the spoiled potatoes in a crate, then realised it was another bugā€¦ I wonā€™t make that mistake again thoughā€¦

Hi Jaxx2507,

Thank you for reporting your experience of this issue. I shall add your details to my report for the team.

Same issue on my end. Confirmed save/exit/reload strategy clears crates of bugged spoiled fruit and potatoes. I believe the issue occurs when a fresh fruit or potato is placed in a crate, then later spoils in said crate, therefore causing a logic coding error to occur due to the item becoming a ā€œdifferentā€ item within the same space, rendering it glitched and/or corrupted, causing the item(s) in question to become obsolete and unobtainable.

Hi ObamaCaring, welcome to the forums,

Iā€™m sorry for my delay in responding to you. Thank you for sharing the details on your experience and where you believe the issue is occuring - I will pass this onto the team.

1 Like

So do you guys actually fix anything cuz Iā€™ve watched this be asked for months and no changes have been made to even the most basic glitches how incompetent is beam team to even have this many in the first place

@Clare im having the similar issue. It doesnā€™t say that they are spoiled, just in the inventory and unable to access.

Hi @Noell10433, welcome to the forums,

The team believ thye have found a solution to this issue and I believe it is with QA for testing. Though we do not have a release date yet for the next update, the aim is to include this fix in the update. I had only recently recieved info regarding this but have now updated the Known Issues post to reflect this.

While I understand this is a very frustrating issue for players, please be mindful of our rules and guidelines (Rules and Guidelines - Stranded Deep) and keep your comments respectful. We have no issue with negative feedback so long as it adhereā€™s to those rules.

Hi Babydoc, welcome to the forums,

Thank you for reporting your experience. It may be possible that other items in the stack spoiled without the name changing that resulted in the issue. But if you find this is the case for multiple items, I would greatly appreciate you creating a new bug report with as much info as possible so I can pass it onto the team on the off chance you are experiencing a different issue.

Thank you.

A post was split to a new topic: [2111] Inventory issue