[2111] Inventory issue

Hey Clare,
I’m having a similar issue but with a stack of rocks and assorted items. It may be the container glitching… I was sorting out a box just for my rock collection but once I tried to stack a 3rd stack of rocks into the container nothing happens, no noise or indication that a box is full. I was able to fill up the container with random items but now whatever items I have in the first 2 slots will not come out and are unable to place into my personal inventory. I have attached a picture of the container and the items I am unavailable to retrieve (hopefully it uploaded)

Playing on: Xbox series x / gamepass
Mode: single player (not multiplayer)

Hi @Sykomunkey, welcome to the forums,

I moved your post to it’s own thread as the issue you reported in was from a few game versions ago, and also so I could address your issue directly.

Thank you for reporting this and for the screenshot. Have you noticed this this occuring with any other crates since you reported the issue?

From your image, it looks like the crate is on the shelves, if you remove it from the shelves, and then try to access the items, does it work as normal for you or does the issue persist?

Please also try reloading your game or clearing the cache of your console by shutting down and unplugging for 2 mins before reloading to see if this helps.

Thank you.