[XB1][2083][Coop] Multiplayer can’t pick up objects

I’ve reset both the Xbox’s, cleared the caches, hard reset them and even my internet. The issue is when I’m multiplayer neither one of us can pick up the raft we’ve created and we’re stuck on an island and can’t move it around freely or any other object. Noticed it’s starting to skip frames really bad as well

Hi WhyAmICommenting, welcome to the forums

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with your save.

Please let me know:

• How many in-game days have you played the game for?

• Is the island you’re on your base island? And is it a game generated island or a custom island?

• You mentioned you can’t drag the raft around freely “or any other object” - can you confirm to me that you’re referring to loose objects on the ground, crates etc that you are also unable to interact with?

• What size is your raft and do you have a lot of loose items on your island?

• Can you see the interaction prompts for items / do they highlight for you when you look at them or are the interactions missing too?

• If these prompts are missing, if you stand right over the items and crouch down, can you interact then?

• If this is the case, please try turning the animal spawning off in the options to see if that helps at all.

• If you log in without player 2, are you able to interact with anything as a host?

• What region are you using for multiplayer? If changing regions does anything improve in-game?

• What was the last thing you did in game before this issue started occurring?

• Did it occur after a save+load or did this start happening while you were in the game?

Any additional information you can provide about your experience and what you were doing before the issue occurred would be greatly appreciated and any extra info about your island, gameplay setup and typical gameplay session with Player 2 would be very helpful for the team to have too.

Thank you, and again I’m sorry this issue is affecting your multiplayer save.