Wood container shuffle on saves

Hi @DanBurke420
Thank you for sharing your experience and for providing those images too, I’ll add both to my report for the team.

Same issue. Crates load above shelves or dissappear completely when loading back into game. This image was a fully stocked boat when saved. Loaded back up to mostly empty shelves and a few floating floating crates. On my island a few crates have disappeared also.

same issue on my PS4 Pro, fixed this with picking up all crates named with “Wood Crate” because i have all named crates on my raft, and go at deeper water to see that black hole down and just dropped them and no problem anymore, but when i went to near shipwreck i know locations of these crates and did not find them🤣

@Pontius89 - welcome to the forums. Thank you for including this image and for detailing your experience. I’m sorry to hear you’ve also lost some crates too. For the crates that went missing, do you recall if any of them had anything in common within them or if there was a common name on the crates?

@Dzoza92 - Thank you for letting me know what worked for you. The naming difference is interesting and I shall let the team know.

Iv been having the same issue for months. Borderline game breaking when your spending all your time loading and unloading your raft.

I’m having the same problem as well, do they plan on fixing this?

I am on PS4. Having the same issue.

I have a raft with 6 shelves on it. I have a house with wood floor with 7 shelves. When

I save and re-open if crates are on the raft shelves (Labeled Raft 1-12) they get shifted and move my raft (even with an anchor). If I go pick up al the crates floating it will not let me put them on the empty boat shelves unless I empty the shelves completely. then I can put the crates back on.

I now move all my creates off the raft when I come back to base and stack them on the beach. That stops them moving around.

The crated in the house will also move. they are labeled with whats in them. so my Rocks crate will move to the same place as my planks crate. when looking at it, both names are dispolayed over each other on the screen, but only one shows when hovering. Just like with Raft shelves, I have to remove all crates and then i can add them back.

Also of note next to my smoker I have a shelf for food, it never glitches.

Hi U_Need_Deoderant, welcome to the forums,

Thank you for sharing the details of your crate layout and what you experience with the shelves in each setup. I shall pass this information, as well as your workaround regarding placing items back onto the shelves, onto the team.

Sorry I missed your earlier messages Theseahare and LasVegas Strong.

The team are investigating this issue and their intention would be to investigate and fix issues reported by players that impact gameplay. I understand this is a very frustrating issue, no matter the number of crates a player uses and that sorting crates out can be time consuming. Unfortunately I do not have any additional infomation regarding a timeline for this, but any extra information you can provide about your experience would be greatly appreciated and would be added to my report for the team.