Update on console

Hi Clare . Is there any way that we could maybe get a timeline for the update release . We know that there is a lot that needs to be tested and checked before a update can be officially released but somehome everyone is really wanting to know what is going on . At least if we knew that mabey we can expect a update in the next week , month or year . . Please just give us something . Thanks

2 Likes

Hi GanjaGoat,

Because of the various processes involved in both finalising the update and submitting it to Sony and Microsoft for approval, the team generally do not give out estimates or times because there are so many factors that can affect it.

That said, I’ll see if I can get a broader idea from the team for the next “Message from the Team” or something that might be able to narrow it down for players. Because they normally don’t release timelines the chances are slim, but I will do my best.

In the meantime, in case you haven’t seen them, I’ve been posting progress reports in the News and Announcements channel. The lastest one is here: [Console] Message from the Team, 2022-09-19

Thanks Clare I have seen them .

1 Like