Tyres and Barrels

Wish you could pick up the Tyre’s and Barrels. Also wish it would rain more. Need more lanterns, Jerry Cans, and rocks. It would be nice to have islands that are more flat to build on. Larger islands. I love this game my husband and I play it together a lot.

1 Like

I mean, seeing how you can hold a trunk of a palm tree in your backpack, surely you can stuff a tire in there. I just think it’s crazy how your backpack can hold a lot more than a crate. I would think that would be the other way around.
All in all, I get the way it’s set up now. You need to be able to hold a lot of stuff on your person for collection purposes (especially in the beginning), however, it just doesn’t seem right being able to stuff 7 crates in a backpack.
Tires are not easy to deal with in real life, but the game does make them next to impossible to maneuver through tight spaces. Maybe add a way to spin them easier. IDK! Just the thought of a gamer… not a developer. :grin::+1:

1 Like

Oh I forgot, if you need more Jerry cans and lanterns …(you prolly already know this, but) save game before opening new crates. Load and open until you get what you want. As far as I’ve seen, the treasure is completely random meaning you can gather as many of that item as you want!