Translation of the game into Russian

Do you have plans to translate the game into Russian? this would facilitate the passage of the game, many Russian-speaking players quit playing this game due to translation problems, they cannot understand what is required of them in the game, poor instruction

Hi OGZxFTWGlitcher, welcome to the forums!

I do not know of any plans to add Russian to the game at this time, however I shall pass your feedback onto the team.

В игре же есть русский язык, прада, ошибок в нем - тонна. Хотя в описании игры в стиме почему то это не значится.

Translation added by Clare (Google Translate used)
In the game there is Russian language, prada, there are a ton of mistakes in it. Although in the description of the game in the incentive for some reason it does not appear.

Hi NeroHell, welcome to the forums!

I have edited your post to have an English translation and title. We ask that players post in English as per the Rules and Guidelines of the forums:

As our Staff and Moderators are all English Speakers, please avoid using other languages. We need to be able to read everything posted in order to effectively run the forums. If you are unable to or do not feel confident writing in English, please use an online translator. If you are concerned about your post being mistranslated you may post in your preferred language on the condition that a 1:1 translation accompanies it.

Thank you for your understanding.

With regards to your comment, I believe there is a Russian language version available for PC but it was my understanding that Playstation / Xbox do not have a localisation option.

can you add translation from the PC version to the console? or let the guys from Russia help you with the translation, they say a lot of mistakes with the translation, Sony’s company is working on the translation, I helped some developer with the translation of trophies into Russian for the PlayStation.

As I am not on the dev team, I can not go into detail on how translations are made but I will share feedback and suggestions with the team, @OGZxFTWGlitcher

@NeroHell - I should have mentioned, if you are using an official translation (not a Mod) on PC and you have found errors, please report them in the PC Bug Reports section. We can highlight the errors for the PC team and hopefully resolve them.