Suggestion for a tool belt upgrade

Hola soy un jugador nuevo y me gusta mucho este juego pero creo que el cinturón de herramienta podría ser mejor la idea es tratar de que el cinturón de herramientas no sea solo un atajo para los objetos que tengo en la mochila sino que también desocupe el espacio en la mochila , es decir, que de la mochila el objeto pase al cinturón y se quita de la mochila o viceversa que del cinturón enviarlo a la mochila y sacarlo del cinturón estaría mucho mejor para aumentar los objetos que puedo llevar.

Translation:
Hello I am a new player and I really like this game but I think the tool belt could be better the idea is to try that the tool belt is not only a shortcut for the objects that I have in my backpack but also vacates the space In the backpack, that is, that from the backpack the object goes to the belt and is removed from the backpack or vice versa than from the belt to send it to the backpack and remove it from the belt would be much better to increase the objects that I can carry.

Hi Asaphire,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your suggestion,

I have edited your post to have an English translation and title. As all our staff are English speakers, we ask that players post in English as per the Rules and Guidelines

As our Staff and Moderators are all English Speakers, please avoid using other languages. We need to be able to read everything posted in order to effectively run the forums. If you are unable to or do not feel confident writing in English, please use an online translator. If you are concerned about your post being mistranslated you may post in your preferred language on the condition that a 1:1 translation accompanies it.

Thank you for your understanding.