[Steam PC][1.0.13.0.19][Label Maker] Multiplayer label maker disabled

Summary
Please restore the use of the label maker in Multiplayer mode. That makes no sense that it was disabled for multiplayer mode.

Seed
Any/All

Settings
Were any of your settings changed from the default options and have you added any custom Islands?

Steps
What steps, if known, can cause this issue to occur for you?
Start a multi-player/co-op game, or join a game.

Extras
-Have you tried reloading your save, game or PC?
-Have tried reinstalling the game?
-Is there anything else you tried to alleviate the issue? Please let us know whether it was successful or not.
-Please feel free to provide any other information you feel may be relevant to this issue.
-Images / Links - If you have any images or clips of the issue happening, please include them.

3 Likes

Yes, this decision to remove the label maker has completely ruined the game for co-op. Do you not realize how people play the game and thus how vitally important it is to have the label maker? And what are you trying to achieve; some form of bizarre censorship at the cost of making the game unplayable? Did some kid get offended because of a message and thus you’ve made the decision to ruin it for the rest of us?
Until you fix this BUG, the game is simply too frustrating and time-consuming to be worth playing.

100% agreed. I haven’t played my local co-op game for about 2 months, was really excited when I saw TWO patches, but I immediately quit once I realized I couldn’t use the labelmaker. 28 days in, a house and an entire island dedicate to inventory management - now rendered completely impossible without being able to relabel things.

To the devs: PLEASE reconsider. That simple item was paramount to the ability to play the game and maintain a level of organization that keeps you from wasting time opening box after box and trying to remember what you had in what.

Devs clearly have this game on very low priority position because there still are very old bugs remaining such as water stills and plantations getting infinite water after rain. Perhaps modders could do better job because I was able to fix that bug with mod???