[Steam][1.0.31.0.25][Items] Items and Equipment Missing in Multiplayer

[Steam][1.0.31.0.25][Items] Items and Equipment Missing in Multiplayer

Summary
New issue for my MP. Save game loads without several key items from my base missing: (2) smokers, (1) fuel still, (1) Abaia trophy, (3) crates w/ supplies like rations and smoked large meat.

Seed34224003

Settings
Settings default. (0) custom islands

Steps
Starts from onset of loading save file. Unsure how it occurred. I came back from sailing and items were missing. The only actions I can recall that could have contributed are:
P1 changes from graphics settings lower while in game
P2 begins de syncing issues (cannot drag raft)
P1 saves game from a different island
P1 exits after save and creates new session.
Extras
-Reloading doesnt work.
-Reinstall doesnt work
-No found fix to recover missing items. Save might be corrupted now?

1 Like

Hi prpIRN,

My apologies for the extended delay in responding to your message. I’m sorry to hear this is occuring in your save, thank you for taking the time to reporting it.

I’ve passed this information onto the team for them to investigate.

Can you confirm for me, if items you replace, such as the smoker, are missing each time you load this save, or if this occured once in this save?

Hi prpIRN,

In discussing your experience with the team, they have asked if you would be able to share a copy of your save file with them for them to investigate. The team cannot fix and return individual save files, but it would help them to investigate what caused the issue in your save and hopefully release a fix for all players.

If you’re happy to share your saves, you should be able to find them by default in C:\Users[NAME]\AppAata\LocalLow\Beam Team Games\Stranded Deep\Data

If you could make a copy of your Data folder, .zip it, host it on Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox or similar and DM me the link, I can pass it onto the team.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks! Message sent.

1 Like