[steam][0.90.00][building] Storage shelfs and light poles snapping in the air on raft

Summary
I hosted a online game for anyone to join and had one person join while they were off doing their own thing on the island I decided to build a raft with some tyres after that when I went to put container shelf’s and light poles on the raft they would snap to the raft but in the air. Could not get them to snap to the floor of the raft only above.

Seed

Settings
Were any of your settings changed from the default options and have you added any custom Islands?
No

Steps
Hosted a game had a random player join, built a raft, and when placing the container shelf’s and light poles they would attach to the raft but floating instead of actually touching the raft.

Extras
-Have you tried reloading your save, game or PC? Yes still there
-Have tried reinstalling the game?
Yes
-Is there anything else you tried to alleviate the issue? I tried reloading save and veryfing game files and reinstalling entirely.!

Stranded_Deep_10_4_2021_3_40_00_PM|690x388

2 Likes

I can confirm that. If it is a offline game, then you could choose the stable 0.80.01 and put the container shelf’s on the raft and then on 0.90.00 It looks normal. No idea why.

1 Like

Hi all,

A bug report has been submitted regarding this issue and the dev team is aware.

1 Like

Hello I did not know if I should make a new post for this or not because it is just a single bug. Wanted to post it so it is known and can be fixed. Had an issue where the second player who is not the host kept getting disconnected after taking an antidote for poison. At first we thought it may of just been that antidote that was bugged so I spawned in a fresh one to make sure and it still made him disconnect. Thank you

1 Like