I suggest to make stack size maximum more logical for
- fibrous leaves
- palm frond
- palm crowns
I am still playing at Epic, 0.76.01. I have seen that there were already several updates on steam:
which also changed some inventory things, but I think none of them addresses the things mentioned above.
The main issue about the stack sizes is, that the stack sizes for processed materials are much smaller than the stack sizes for the required products. It is not logical for those, that the processed materials consume more space than the original materials. It would make more sense, that you could pack the processed materials more dense, than the original materials.
This can be seen here:
- maximum stack size of 24 fibrous leaves, can be processed (4:1) to 6 cloth, but maximum stack size for cloth is 4.
- maximum stack size of 24 fibrous leaves, can be processed (4:1) to 6 lashing, but maximum stack size for lashing is 4.
- maximum stack size of 4 palm (crowns), can be processed (1:5) to 20 palm frond, but maximum stack size for palm frond is 4
And in addition to that I have now idea how 12 (= 3 stacks of 4) of those huge palm crowns would ever fit into a single container box.
I suggest to change the maximum stack sizes …
- … for lashing from 4 to 6 when we assume equal volume, or to 8, because lashing is more more compact than leaves.
- … for cloth from 4 to 6 when we assume equal volume or to 8, because cloth is more compact than leaves.
- … for palm (crown) from 4 to 1, because that thing is just really huge.
- … for palm frond from 4 to 5, when we assume equal volume, or to 8 because a stack of palm fronds is much more compact than a palm crown.