Spears disappearing

When I kill the shark,pig, the spears disappear.
I can’t get them back.

Also a lot of times I get bitten from the shark because the music does not warn me.

Hi SaluteKiller, welcome to the forums,

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue in your game. Please let me know:

• What version of the game you are playing, and on which console. The version number is in the bottom left of the main menu.
  • Have you changed any of the settings in the menu such as difficulty?
  • Are you using wooden or refined spears when this occurs?
  • Does it occur for all sharks or only a specific type?
  • Is it occuring for the larger or smaller pig or both?
  • Are you skinning and removing resources from the creatures before removing your spears?
  • With regards to the shark warning music not playing, is there any action in particular you are performing when this occurs? and has it occured in any location in particular or does it appear to be random?

Any extra information you can provide about your experiences of these issues and your gameplay setup would be greatly appreciated as it can help our team to look into this further.

Thank you!

Hi
I am playing ps4 version and is updated.
I lose the spears when I kill shark,hog.big and small.
Sometimes all disappear,sometimes some
I have not changed the difficulty settings
I am using refined spears
As for the shark warning music,it just stops randomly or the normal music is playing and I get attacked
I hope this helps

Blockquote

Hi SaluteKiller,

Thank you for those details, I shall add then to my report for the team.

I shall also share the details of your shark music issue with the team for them to investigate. If you start to notice a pattern in when the music vanishes be it while you’re looting things or after a long gameplay session, please let me know.

Thanks again!

Iv noticed (ps4) that spears for me always disappear when killing small pigs, the big one never a problem and generally no problem with the spears in sharks either

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your experience with the same issue tonto614 - when you spears vanish, are you using wooden ones or refined ones?

Refined ones Clare, just seems to be the small pigs?

Thanks for the quick response tonto614! I will add that to my report to the team that you’ve seen the same issue but note that it has only occured with the small pigs.

If that changes or you notice it with other creatures, please let me know :slight_smile:

Thanks again!

1 Like