Slowing down time

@Clare just wondering if there will ever be a way we can slow down the in game time… it feels like we do a few things then all of a sudden its night time lol i know its probably a big thing to do thats why this was more of a general wonder more than a question cheers

3 Likes

Shouldn’t be too big of a feature. I’m sure it is just a multiplier they slide up or down. They could just add that same slider to the options.

2 Likes

Agree this would be helpful. As you progress through the game there is a lot to do before and after going to another island. Such as managing your crates, water stills, smoked meat, sunscreen, farms etc. It can end up being late arvo once you’re organised!

Then again it’s part of the whole survival mechanic. Being prepared for being stuck at sea or a remote island in the dark. It’s about that balance between difficult and enjoyable.

2 Likes

Excelent idea. It should have an option to make time go slower like x 0.5

2 Likes

Yess day goes by quickly and night lasts forever haha. Maybe make an option to where we can choose long nights or long days?

1 Like

:thinking: I have not heard the team talking about this, but I will add this to my community suggestions/feedback list for you if you like?

3 Likes

Yes please i definitely think it would be a good idea for alot of people in the community not everyone i know but like everyone said on this post as you progress theres soooo much to do and maintain and doing it in the dark isnt as fun lol

1 Like

The Long Dark has this as an option for their survival mode. It’s the only way I like to play that game! Making it optional will give everyone what they wish for time scale. Better still would be several options for scale!