Random multiplayer issues

For the topic title above, please use the format:
*[Xbox One X][Version 2073][Multiplayer Co-op]

summary

1. Items falling through ground. I’ve seen this in other posts but here are a few other items I haven’t seen mentioned.
    Palm Fronds, Sunscreen, Beginner Starting Crate.

2. Sometimes when the non host player performs certain actions like cooking meat or filling crates or taking items from crates the items become unusable or locked in the storage containers and upon leaving the game and reloading back in the entire crate disappears or the meat or rocks or whatever item the player put on the ground also disappears.

3. Label maker does not work on anything and when using an error message pops up saying item is broken. Have tried this with numerous label makers.

4. Great white sharks are not able to be lifted from the water onto a raft. They are also sinking in the water like the marlin did. Not sure if this was a change as I haven’t played the game in a few months.

5. Items durability is not showing the proper percentage for the non host player. When I held the axe of my partner it would say it had 30 percent and when my partner loaded into the game it would show it at 100 percent for her. This was with all tools and items that showed a durability.

seed have played numerous but currently 6404211

settings. Basic default settings no changes except starting crate on.

Steps
Over the last three weeks I’ve played every day I could except during the interaction bug and have not noticed anything specific to cause these issues.

Extras
-Have you tried reloading your save, game or console? Yes
-Have you tried clearing the cache of the console by shutting down for 2 mins before rebooting? Yes
-Is there anything else you tried to alleviate the issue? No

Hi GlobalGload05,

Thank you for reporting these issues that you’ve experienced during multiplayer. Each of your issues match up with reports I have for the team and I will add your details to those reports.

If you notice anything else, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Edit: sorry I forgot to clarify with the sharks being pulled onto the raft, there was a change made to weights in a previous version, but I have a request report from players for the team to reconsider the weights balance in this regard and I have added your count to that report.