[PS5/PS4][2083][servers] Friend keeps disconnecting as we go in game

My friend and I have not been able to play for the last 3 days. Before this, we had no issues.

But now, she can join my lobby, we go into the loading screen and it stops at about 14% (went to 60% once lol we got really excited) and then it kicks her out and loads me straight in and alone.

We have tried every server and still getting the exact same results. :frowning:

We’ve tried restarting our consoles, we close the game each time we try to reconnect and still nothing. Three days so far and our poor island is missing us lol.

Hi AleeAgony, welcome to the forums,

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with connecting in multiplayer.

Please let me know:

• If you try a fresh save, not your primary one, can your friend join or do you have the same issue?

• Are you able to join your friend’s game if they host one?

• Has anything changed or been reset with your network connection before these issues started?

• Please double check the NAT type of each console in the console network settings and let me know what settings you and your friend have.

• Has your friend tried to join after they loaded in?

• Do you recall what the last thing your friend did as player 2 was, or if they were holding anything specific the last time you saved and quit the game?

• While I understand you’ve tried all regions, what is your usual default region for playing?

Any extra information about this issue would be greatly appreciated as it may help the team to determine why this is happening in your game.

Thank you

A post was split to a new topic: [PS5] Cannot connect to account online

A post was split to a new topic: Errors when loading game