Same problem total reset of ps5 didn’t work
I’m sorry for the delay in responding to your comment. I moved it to its own thread so I could address it directly and because there have been some version updates since the post you commented on.
While I understand you’re experiencing the same error, I wanted to double check details about your own personal experience.
Please let me know:
- Is your game running version 2111?
- Are you trying to host, or join a game?
- If joining a game, are you joining a public or private game and do you know the person you are joining? / Is it always the same game?
- Please describe your experience and what you see when you get this connection error
- By reset, are you referring to clearing the cache by shutting down and unplugging the console, or a rebuild of the PS5 database?
- What Router and ISP are you using?
- Are you on a wired or wireless connection?
- Are multiplayer sessions you are joining or hosting hosted in the same household for both players?
- Has this occurred from the start of the game for you, or is it something that only started happening recently?
- If it’s more recent, has there been any changes to your internet connection or hardware that may have triggered this?
Any additional information you can give me would be greatly appreciated and help the team in their investigation. It may also help me provide suggestions for other things for you to try.