[PS5] Cannot connect to account online

Hi! PS5 here!

i can’t Connect my account in online game… and my invite don’t go to my friend on ps4. And we are playing together for a weeks.

I think this is worst the problem

Hi Onnabugueixa, welcome to the forums,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue in Stranded Deep. I moved your comment to it’s own topic so I could address it directly.

Please let me know:

• What version of the game you’re playing (this number is in the bottom left of the main menu)
  • Can you describe for me what you are seeing when this issue occurs? How far into the game menus can you get before you cannot progress any further / connect?
  • Is there any error messaging that pops up on your screen?
  • What region are you trying to connect to? Have you tried any other regions?
  • Since you reported this issue, have you tried connecting again at a later stage (in case this was a server or PS Network error)
  • Is your friend able to send you an invite to the game if they were to host it?
  • Do other online services or multiplayer options work for you in other games? If you had a PS Plus or PS Now subscription, are they still active?

Any extra information you can provide about your experience would be greatly appreciated as it can help the team to investigate the cause of this issue further.

Thank you.

A post was split to a new topic: [PS5] Cannot host Multiplayer