[PS5][2107] Gyrocopter Parts Stored in Crate

I don’t know if this is a bug or just me being stupid - however, I have found several crates in shipwrecks which have Gyrocopter/Vehicle parts within them.

After unloading said items to organise my crates, I cannot seem to put the Vehicle parts (from my inventory) into any crate at all - so they now reside on the floor.

Is this supposed to be happening? If not, can anyone else confirm this happens for them?

Hi BCE,

I’ve passed your question onto the team to get confirmation on whether this is intended behaviour in the current version and will let you know whether this is as designed or a bug the team will be investigating as soon as I get confirmation from them.

Hi BCE, sorry for my delay in getting back to you about this.

The team have confirmed that these parts should be stackable within crates.

Can you confirm for me:

• Is this issue still affecting your save?
  • Is this a single or multiplayer save?
  • If you save and reload with the parts in your inventory, are you then able to place them in crates?
  • What steps are you taking to put them in the crates?
  • Is there anything else in the crates you’re trying to place them in?
  • If so, can you place them in empty crates?
  • Have you tried clearing the cache of your console (shutting down and unplugging for 2 mins before rebooting) and if so, did this help at all?

If this issue is still occuring for you, any additional information would be very helpful so the team can try to replicate the issue and find what’s blocking you from placing them in your crates.

Thank you.

Hi Clare,
I will take a look this week and get back to you regarding this.

1 Like