[PS4Pro][2079][Gameplay] Unable to use bandage on a new island

Happy New Year!

Got a bad bleeding injury from a shark attack,
escaped to a completely new island,
took a bandage from the life raft storage,
was unable to use the bandage, R2 simply did nothing.

Both bandage and bleeding were visible in hand.
Bleeding status as well as dehydration were visible in the wristwatch.
It was raining.
Inventory was full after picking up the bandage.

Had no time to experiment much before bleeding out, with the help of your friendly neighborhood murder crab, but managed to drop a few other items to not have a full inventory; didn’t help.

Seed #60242728
Single player, all default settings, normal difficulty, day 10.

Unable to reproduce exactly as I don’t know where I was, and I’ll rather just start over, but I did check that the bandaging worked ok in general. I loaded my previous save from my home island, got an injury on purpose, and returned to home island to use the bandage without any problems.

Otherwise a fun game, keep up the good work and let me know if you need further information.

Hi WernerVonNakki, welcome to the forums and Happy New Year to you too! :slight_smile:

I’m sorry to hear you experienced this issue in your save that ultimately resulted in your character dying (with help from a crab). I appreciate you taking the time to report it to us and for sharing the details of the gameplay conditions when you experienced this issue. I shall submit a report to the team on this so they can look into it and these details can be very helpful when the team is trying to recreate the issue on their end.

If you experience this issue again, please do not hesitate to let me know, though I am glad to hear they seem to be working correctly for you now.