PS4 plans for the future updates

Hi guys!
Just want to know regarding the updates for console version. Any information or plans?
What about language packs for console?
Stranded Deep is my favorite survival game and I hope the game continues to develop!
Thanks in advance!

1 Like

All know for sure is they’re working on something no idea what it is or when it’ll be released.

1 Like

Hi Ravari - welcome to the forums!

I’m happy to hear you’re enjoying Stranded Deep so much! :slight_smile:

As Lothaer stated, the team are currently working on the next update but we don’t have confirmed contents or a release date yet. Once we do it’ll be posted in the News and Announcements section.

With regards to language packs, the console version currently localises based on the language your console is set to. The current supported languages are English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese-Brazilian. While I can’t guarantee it’ll be added, if you’d like to suggest/request a language in the Suggestions section, please feel free to do so :slight_smile:

1 Like

any news on ps4 updates? i really enjoy stranded deep. but the content is getting stale. can only do the same stuff over and over so many times. and it kinda feels like console players got hung out to dry. any info would be nice.

Hi Chisasson,

I responded to a more recent post discussing this here - Any console news yet? - please be sure to check recent posts as they can contain more up to date information and it helps prevent older posts like this one from being revived.

The most recent information from the team is that they ran tests regarding multiplayer through Xbox Insider and the plan is to have a simultaneous update later in the year for PC, PS4 and XB1. Any further information will be posted in the News and Announcements section as soon as it’s available.

ok. thank you. i did not see the other post. sorry about that. just impatiently waiting for new content is all. :grinning:

1 Like