[PS4][latest patch][inventory] All my gear is gone

I would need to disconnect my external hard drive temporarily to use a USB drive for the copying of data, but I’ll look into getting you a copy of my save files asap once I’m back home to help you all out.

It’s possible the data is still in there, and just needs to be fixed somehow, which is my main reason for keeping the affected file untouched after noticing the issue.

Thank you I really appreciate it - but of course if it’s any hassle at all please don’t worry about it!

At the moment the team believe a fix might be able to restore inventory if the wiped inventory is not saved. So I agree that keeping your affected file untouched is the best course of action right now.

1 Like

I was able to successfully transfer the data to a USB without needing to remove the external drive. Just had to free the second plug I was using for a keyboard.

I’ve sent the data in a zipped file through a Google Drive link to the contact email you provided. I’m glad to be able to potentially help you and the team with this issue.

Edit:
Forgot to include the subject of the email I sent. It’s “Shokujin save data for PS4 Stranded deep”.

Fantastic, thank you so much Shokujin, I’ve found it in the inbox and will make sure it gets into the hands of the team members working on the issue :slight_smile:

Edit: Sorry Shokujin, request access is needed, would it be possible to set the link access to “anyone with the link”? I don’t have a work email I can use to request access.

I will have that fixed. Will you need a fresh link or will changing it on my end be enough?

Edit:
Permissions fixed for the file.

1 Like

Link still works perfectly - I’ve grabbed the .zip file now. Thanks again for sending it and for adjusting the link for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome.

I’m more than happy to help you and the team out when possible.

1 Like