PS4 Crafting bug / Tool Bug / Monster Bug

PS4 / Version 1.13 (2083)

Toolbelt bug
no matter what save slot I used,
from 1 day in game I have locked (padlock icon) possibility of craft toolbelt on 2nd 3rd and 4th position
even If I have max craftting lvl what I checked

what is funny I can unlimited times craft 1st toolbelt, and when I craft it 4 times it gives me 4 extra slot after I craft it 5 and more times nothing happen except materials are gone.

its problem becose I cant make trophy craft them all…

Monster bug
like previous from beginning 1 day OR even when I killed Megalodon(checked only this) I get info that I capture obj. but when I open craft menu, on cattegory airplane or “cup” ther is still all 3 icon locked via padlock cant even see what I need to create something…

so I cant finish the game

Crafting bug
On multi game, when I craft on that sesion something icon get brown backlight /background but when I save leave to main menu and back to game, all crafting things get gray backlight /background telling that like I didnt craft anything.

Hi KunioKun, welcome to the forums,

I’m sorry to hear that these issues have affected your gameplay. Thank you for reporting these issues, I have responded to each of your reports below.

• Toolbelt Bug
    This is an issue the team are aware of, the workaround for which is exactly as you described - crafting the first slot multiple times to unlock all the others. However I understand this issue still has an impact on achievements. Thank you for sharing the details of your experience. I shall add them to my report for the team.

• Monster Bug
    This is another issue the team is aware of and I believe may be related to the first one you mentioned. Players have reported being able to craft the end game items by using the quickcraft menu rather than the main crafting menu. This workaround may work better if performed in the boss area after killing them. I have a known issues report on this here: [Known Issue][PS4/XB1] Crafting Menu Reset / Story Items Locked

• Crafting Bug
    Thank you for mentioning this and describing what you see when crafting, I shall share these details with the team also. Unfortunately I do not know of a workaround for this issue and I understand trying to craft everything in the one gameplay session is not practical for players and is also blocked by the two issues previously mentioned.

While it highly likely that all 3 issues are linked I have separate reports for the team with notes mentioning the link and I will include the information you have shared on each. Again I’m sorry these issues are affecting your gameplay and understand how frustrating they can be.

If there is anything else you have noticed while playing that you wish to report, either about the crafting menus of other areas of the game, please do not hesitate to do so.