Ps4 coop bug. Arnaque. Vol

Impossible de jouer a deux en ligne un des joueurs est toujours deconnecter ce jeux est une arnaque !!!

Translation added by Clare using Google Translate

Impossible to play two online one of the players is always disconnected this game is a scam !!!

Hi Anthro1992, welcome to the forums,

I have edited your post to have an English translation. We ask that players post in English or include a translation in their posts as per the Rules and Guidelines of the forums:

As our Staff and Moderators are all English Speakers, please avoid using other languages. We need to be able to read everything posted in order to effectively run the forums. If you are unable to or do not feel confident writing in English, please use an online translator. If you are concerned about your post being mistranslated you may post in your preferred language on the condition that a 1:1 translation accompanies it.

Thank you for your understanding.

With regards to your issue, I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with disconnecting in Stranded Deep.

Please let me know:

• What version of the game are you both playing? (this number is in the bottom left of the main menu)
  • What region are you playing on? Have you tried any other regions?
  • What connection are you using (wifi, wired, 4/5G)?
  • What router and service provider are you using?
  • What is the NAT type of the host and Player 2? (This info can be found in the network settings on your console)
  • Are you both in the same household on seperate consoles? If so, please try both connecting to the wifi. This has helped other players in the past.
  • Is there any trigger you’ve noticed to your disconnects? eg: a certain action, only in a particular area etc.

I understand this issue can be frustrating and any extra information you can provide about your setup would be greatly appreciated and may help me to provide further suggestions.

Thank you.

Ce jeux est une arnaque !!! Impossible de jouer a deux sur ps4. Allez sur the forest la vous vous amuserez bien. Attention arnaque

Translation added by Clare using Google Translate
as per Rules and Guidelines - Stranded Deep
This game is a scam!!! Impossible to play two on ps4. Go to the forest there you will have fun. Warning scam

Antho1992, I have moved your other message here. I understand this issue is frustrating and will do my best to assist but please respect the forums and do not continue to post multiple copies of the same or similar message across it.

Please see my response to your original message above