[PS4/5] Multiplayer connections and saving issues

Hello Geez here, I am having issues with the multiplayer as well. It is disconnecting from every server possible. When i reload the application it seems to fix the issue but doesn’t save my progress. I’m on PS5 and playing with someone on PS4 thats having the same issue.

Hi Geez, welcome to the forums,

I moved your post to a new thread so I could address it directly and because you also mentioned saving issues too.

I’m sorry to hear these issues are affecting your gameplay. Please let me know…

• Are playing version 2083? (this number is in the bottom left of the main menu)

• Are you (PS5) the host, or is the other player(PS4)?

• Have you tried using “Auto” for your connection as well as other servers?

• Are either of you using a wired connection? If so, please try wireless only.

• Please let me know what the NAT type in each console network setting is. If they are different, please indicate which is which.

When you are able to load the game and cannot save…

• Is it the host or player2 saving the game?

• are you using a shelter or bedroll to save?

• Please confirm you are selecting the save option (please note Sleeping does not save the game)

• Does a “Game Saved” notification appear in the lower left hand section of the screen?

• If you try swapping who hosts, does the same issue occur? (please note the save is only maintained on the host’s console)

• If you go to your console storage, are there any save files there that the game cannot access?

• What slot are you using?

• Do you have a single player save in the same slot?

Any extra information you can provide about your setup and what happens when you save the game would be greatly appreciated as it may help me to suggest workarounds and can help the team to investigate what is causing this issue for you.

Thank you.