[PS4][2107][Levels] My Craftsmanship bar is full but can’t level up

Summary
So I was trying to level up by crafting any number of random items (mostly crude spears) and the Craftsmanship level bar on the watch steadily went up. However I passed level 6 and no level up happened. I assumed that I would just have to keep crafting stuff so I did and now the bar is completely full at level 7 but the crafting menu still says I’m only level 5. This is on a co-op world.

Seed
#59434204 (I think, I’m not entirely sure how to check the seed for online worlds)

Settings
Passive Mode

Extras
-Have you tried reloading your save, game or console? [All three]
-Have you tried clearing the cache of the console by shutting down for 2 mins before rebooting?[Yes]

It wouldn’t let me add two images for some reason but here’s the other one for full context.

They can’t be crafted until craftsmanship 6 and you are on craftsmanship 5

Which means you still have some crafting to do

Look at the original post bruh

Hi PurelyAverage, welcome to the forums,

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with leveling up. Thank you for providing those images of both your watch and your crafting menu.

The craftsmanship bar down the bottom shows 6 full bars, however sometimes the increments can be small (similar to the small amount shown in cooking in the second row)

Can you confirm for me that after it reached this point how many items you continued to craft? Crude spears would probably contribute a small amount of exp to the level. If you crafted other items, please let me know which you crafted.

Since reporting, as you crafted more items, did you notice the bar at level 7 start to fill up?

You also mentioned this is a co-op world. Are you the host or Player 2 in this world? If you are Player 2, did the Host clear the cache of their console also?

Please also let me know if you’re crafting on a custom island or a game generated island.

If after crafting more items and larger items the level has still not unlocked for you, please try moving to a different game-generated island and crafting something there.

Any additional info you can provide about your setup and what you were crafting outside of crude spears would be greatly appreciated as it may help the team in investigating this or help me to provide other suggestions.

Thank you.

Thank you for responding. I am the host of the server and I’m in a fully game generated world. I also crafted the speargun and it’s arrows, expanded my raft, built two more water stills, and a plank station.

Hi PurelyAverge,

My apologies for the delay in responding to your message. Thank you for confirming you’ve crafted other items.

I’ve sent your report onto some team members to see if they had other suggestions for you to try. I checked back on a similar report from a good few versions ago and see there is a comment on it that going from level 5 to level 6 could require up to 20 more items because of the amount of exp required to level up.

If you continued crafting since your last message, please let me know. I have a report submitted and will also let you know if the team members get back to me with anything.

Again, sorry for my delay in responding.

I think whats happened here is you’ve actually just misinterpreted each skill bar. You are very close to level 6 crafting (the bottom bar). It will say level 6 when your bar gets halfway between the dividing line of the segments.

The bar you’re looking at which is level 7 is actually your harvesting bar.