[PS4][2033][Water still bug] Water stills using up fuel all fuel after storms

For the topic title above, please use the format:
[Platform][Game Version][Affected Topic] Post Title
For example: “[XB1/PS4][1820][Audio] Sharks singing too loud at night”
The game version number can be found at the bottom left of the main menu.

For the main post please follow the summary as best you can:
Feel free to edit and replace each section with your own info.

Summary
Every night before I go to sleep, I always refill water and food, but I’ve noticed during storms or when it rains, the game will take all of the fuel even if I had the fuel full and only drank one serving. All I can think it is, is I’m adding 1 or 2 leaves during storms or rain and sleeping that’s causing it to bug.

Seed

Settings
Originally, i changed the animal setting to passive, but finally got to a point my game was built up enough to put animals on default without worrying about dying

Steps
All I can think it is, is I’m adding 1 or 2 leaves during storms or rain and sleeping that’s causing it to bug. It’s the only time it happens

Extras
At most I usually restart just to stop the lag after coming back from my resource island, and that usually helps calm the lag a lot, but the bug doesn’t happen till days after I’ve gone to my resource island

Hi Mtragincajun29,

Thank you for reporting this. I remember an issue similar to this before but a storm was not mentioned. When this happens, even though all the fuel has been taken, does the still fill up completely, or is the fuel gone and the servings are still missing?

Sometimes there’s still one missing

Thank you for confirming Mtragincajun79. Because the issue is a little different I’m submitting a unique report for the team.