[ps4][2033][watch info] watch/loading screen

Summary
The information provided in the loading screen about UV Level on the Watch do not match what is displayed on the watch and the watch design and watch UI is completely different compared to the in game watch.

Seed
N/A

Settings
N/A

Steps
N/A

Extras
-Have you tried reloading your save, game or console? N/A

-Have you tried clearing the cache of the console by shutting down for 2 mins before rebooting? N/A

-Is there anything else you tried to alleviate the issue? Please let us know whether it was successful or not. N/A

-Please feel free to provide any other information you feel may be relevant to this issue. Images

-Images / Links - If you have any images or clips of the issue happening, please include them.

Hi Lothaer,

Thank you for pointing out the difference between the watch the player sees and the one in the loading tips. I shall point this out to the team as they may wish to adjust it.

With regards to the “UV” info, are you refering to the info and the watch displayed with the info in the loading screen or the info and the watch UI in game? The in game watch shows UV-HIGH up in the top right in the screenshot you showed.

Please let me know if I’ve misunderstood.