(Ps4)(2033)(farming)Yucca fruit bugged?

Not sure if anyone else has this issue. I can farm pipi, aloe, potatoes, ect. with no complications. However, after i plant, water, and harvest a fully grown yucca tree, it dies.

Saturation level is full. I’ve used wood, planks, and metal. I’ve tried reloading the save, before and after the harvest. I’ve even tried waiting it out for a few in-game days. Still, it only gives 1 harvest and instantly wilts.

Not sure if this is a bug or intentional, as why this post is in general. Has anyone else experienced this?

1 Like

I’ve had no issues with my plants wilting (yet) I have heard if a plant wilts if you leave it like that until a big storm comes through it gets revived.

Hm. I’ll have to try that out. I may not be waiting long enough for it to grow a new harvest. But the color of the leaves are brown after i cut it. It looks dead.

Hi Chaos,

I’ll need to double check with the team about the colouration of the leaves but I believe the Yucca may look wilted before it grows again. Please wait a bit longer to see if grows leaves again and let me know if it continues to look dead. I’ll get back to you with more info as soon as I can.

Quick update, the yucca plant should take about 4 days to regrow. If it doesn’t regrow in this time, let me know :slight_smile:

I have time today to play. I will let you know the results. More than likely, it’s just me being a little impatient :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: thank you for the update, Clare.

1 Like

No worries :slight_smile: I find when I’m stranded on an island time gets a bit wibbly wobbly anyway! I shall keep an eye out for any update on this thread :+1:

Well, there goes me being the most patient person you’ll meet. :sweat_smile: i can confirm yucca fruit bear more than one harvest. The color of the leaves after a harvest are deceiving.

Thank you Chaos - I appreciate the update and I’ll pass the feedback about the leaves changing colour to the team as they may wish to change it.