[PS4][2033][Doors] Teleporting

Summary
Going through a door just as it closes will teleport you up. If you’re in a multistory building you’ll go to the level directly above you.

Seed
NA

Settings
NA

Steps
Walk through a closing door, I am using Plank Doors.

I tried to do it on ships with doors and couldn’t get it to work.

Extras
-Have you tried reloading your save, game or console? NA

-Have you tried clearing the cache of the console by shutting down for 2 mins before rebooting? NA

-Is there anything else you tried to alleviate the issue? Please let us know whether it was successful or not. NA

-Please feel free to provide any other information you feel may be relevant to this issue. NA

-Images / Links - If you have any images or clips of the issue happening, please include them.

Hi Lothaer,

Thanks for the report and for the video of this occuring. As far as I am aware, being transported up to the nearest open space is to prevent characters being stuck in the door frame above them if caught in the door as it closes. I will however double check with the team to may sure it’s currently intended :slight_smile:

I believe this occurs or did on PC too. With players stacking doors to make an elevator or sorts…

1 Like

I can confirm such a thing happens on PC (Epic).

I was teleported several times from ground floor to one floor upwards by a brick door, which was opening towards me. It happend at least 10 to 20 times during my play time (day 315, 5d 13h).