[PS4][1.23][Raft Gameplay] Raft was deconstructing and now it says I can't

For the topic title above, please use the format:
[Platform][Game Version][Affected Topic] Post Title
For example: “[XB1/PS4][1820][Audio] Sharks singing too loud at night”
The game version number can be found at the bottom left of the main menu.

For the main post please follow the summary as best you can:
Feel free to edit and replace each section with your own info.

Summary
Can’t deconstruct raft, I could for the longest time but now all of a sudden I can’t deconstruct and 1 raft section I can’t even remove the plank floor. Tried flipping raft after restarting game multiple times.

Seed

Settings
Didn’t change anything

Steps
Don’t know what happened, just can’t deconstruct raft anymore

Extras
-Have you tried reloading your save, game or console?
Yes
-Have you tried clearing the cache of the console by shutting down for 2 mins before rebooting?
Yes
-Is there anything else you tried to alleviate the issue? Flipping the raft.
Please let us know whether it was successful or not.
No
-Please feel free to provide any other information you feel may be relevant to this issue.
-Images / Links - If you have any images or clips of the issue happening, please include them.

Hi LostCause45179,

Sorry for my delay in responding to your post. Thank you for reporting this.

I’ve seen a few players mention this both on PC and Console and I’m gathering info for the team so they can investigate what could be causing this to happen.

Please let me know:

• What were your base pieces made out of? (A common factor in some PC reports has been the mention of tyre base pieces potentially causing problems)
  • Was this raft constructed before the last console update?
  • Are you able to build a secondary raft or a small part of a raft to test if you can deconstruct it again?
  • Please describe the overall layout of your raft, what additions you had as well as the floors (if you used flooring other than the planks in some places)
  • Were you able to edit this same raft fairly recently ebfore this error occured? If so, what changes did you make?

Thank you.