Problems saving

Dopo aver giocato per giorni ed aver salvato tante volte sempre nella stessa slot ho caricato il gioco ma non mi ha salvato gli ultimi salvataggi facendomi perdere tantissimi giorni di isola… È già la seconda volta che mi accade, a chi è successo?

Translation:
After playing for days and saving many times in the same slot, I loaded the game but the last bailouts did not save me making me lose many days of the island … It is already the second time this happens to me, who has it happened to?

Hi clau131313, Welcome to the forums!

I have edited your post to have an English translation and title. As all our staff are English speakers, we ask that players post in English as per the Rules and Guidelines

As our Staff and Moderators are all English Speakers, please avoid using other languages. We need to be able to read everything posted in order to effectively run the forums. If you are unable to or do not feel confident writing in English, please use an online translator. If you are concerned about your post being mistranslated you may post in your preferred language on the condition that a 1:1 translation accompanies it.

Thank you for your understanding.

We’re sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue in your game. Please post with as much detail as possible about your experience in the Console Bug Reports section. Or if you are playing on PC, the PC Bug Reports section.

Thank you so much!!! :blush::blush::blush: