Perpetual fatigue effect

Hi!
I’ve been with the effect of fatigue for 6 days. It does not go away sleeping so I have tried just the opposite, staying awake for 2 days in case the effect restarts but it does not work. the problem is that I only have one boss left to complete the game and I have only one health bar and it does not regenerate. Any ideas not to start a new game?

Hi Saurio, welcome to the forums!

I’m sorry to hear you have this issue with character fatigue please confirm the following information for me:

• What version of the game you are playing (This should display as 2009 in the bottom left of the main menu if up to date)
  • As the update was released last wednesday, if you updated, did this fatigue occur before or after the update? Is it possible your character was tired when the update occurred?
  • What console are you playing on?
  • If you clear the cache of the console (shutting down and unplugging for 2 mins before rebooting) and then return to the game and sleep, does this help remove the issue?

Any extra information you can provide is greatly appreciated as it can help us to investigate this issue further - Thank you.