A new stable build (0.80.01) is live with some small fixes.
A heap of patch notes for the latest 0.80.00 stable update were also missed, so they’re included here and updated in the previous post - [PC] Update 0.80.00! New Item Piles and Storage Improvements!
:: Beam Team
- Fixed Achievements unlocking out of order.
- Fixed Sail audio not playing.
- Fixed invisible Snakes for players with AMD cards.
- The Tutorial will resume from the last saved state from build 0.80.00. However, save games pre-0.78.00 don’t have saved tutorial data, so will ‘resume’ from the beginning. It is safe to disable the tutorial from the Options->General menu.
EXTRA PATCH NOTES
0.76.00-0.80.00 Stable Change Log
- Changed ‘Play’ button to enter New Game menu if no save game available to continue.
- Changed Boat Motor to function as a rudder when out of fuel.
- Changed Medical Consumables to refund Coconut Flasks after consuming.
- Increased Meat inventory capacity from 4 to 8.
- Increased Fish inventory capacity from 4 to 8.
- Increased Fruit inventory capacity from 4 to 8.
- Added crafting placing controls on screen when placing.
- Improved Pinned Crafting Combo display. Changed pinned crafting combo UI to display craftsmanship skill level required to avoid confusion when a player has all materials, but skill is not high enough.
- Improved Watch feedback when displaying player Skills; Removed clamped values on skill bars making it easier to monitor skill progress.
- Fixed Tutorial not resuming when re-loading. Please note this fix is not retro-active as old save files will be missing the completed objective data.
- Fixed Projectiles (spears, etc) drifting out of player hands when held.
- Fixed objects attached to Spears not saving if player holding spear.
- Fixed being able to place Craftable objects inside terrain rocks. The crafting ghost will snap to terrain rocks for visualization but placing is not allowed. Foliage does not affect placements.
- Fixed Loading Screen changing color between Boot and Main Menu scene.
- Fixed Leaderboards list not focusing active leaderboard button when scrolling with keys/controller.
- Fixed not being able to place Water Bottles when crafted.
- Fixed not being able to rotate some Craftables when placing, ie: Shelter, Furniture, etc.
- Fixed being able to place Furniture inside the terrain.
- Fixed Foliage Spawner losing track of player if travelling too fast.
- Fixed Rafts falling through other Rafts/pieces when crafting a new Raft piece.
- Fixed Sea Anchor able to deploy when overturned.
For complete patch notes for 0.80.00 please see - [PC] Update 0.80.00! New Item Piles and Storage Improvements!