[PC-Steam][v0.90.00][Tanning Rack] Cannot place tanning rack (unless materials are in my backpack)

Summary
When I try to create a Tanning Rack, it is available for me to make if I am close to the required parts, but it remains red (un-placeable) and regardless of where I try to place it, it never turns white. I am able to make other things, and place them, so I know how to make things, but the Tanning Rack doesn’t “place” (i.e., I can’t create it). The only way it allows me to place it if I have all the required parts in my backpack.

Seed
There is no number at the bottom of my cartographer, but the Island I’m on is called Lower End Island and it’s v0.0

Settings
I haven’t added any custom islands, but I have changed the video options from the default ones since I have a good PC.

Steps
This happens every time I try to make a Fish Trap, even if I exit and reload the game.

Are the materials near you? The goods usually have to be fairly close by for you to have access to them.

Yes, it uses all the materials, and it want to place it. I see it in red, but it won’t place. If I instead have all the materials on me (in my backpack), then I’m able to place it.

Yeah but what I’m saying is that the materials usually need to be near you when you’re making it, like you can’t be near the materials and then walk off with the blueprint active? That will make it turn read, if the mats are on the ground right and front of you and you’re trying to make it and it’s read then yes there’s an issue.