[PC Steam][0.90.11][game play] list of bugs for multiplayer and solo

Summary
In multiplayer:

~ Guest dying randomly while in the water. I should note animals are set to passive. She wasn’t attacked. The first death was while she was spearing a grouper. The second death was while collecting tires that had floated to the surface. In both cases she still had half her air, so she did not drown. Relogging brought her back to life at full health with all her items still being held.

~ Fruit and potatoes rotting while still on the plant. We have to gather them rapidly or they will just poof off the plants and gone forever. I thought they were just disappearing on relog, but it turned out to be funnier than that. I was running around, BEFORE relogging, collecting them all before they disappeared again on a new island. When my camera passed over the fruit, it was fine. But when passing back over it again less than a second later, they were now spoiled, still clinging to the plant. I left one on a plant and made sure not to let my camera look directly at it and relogged. It was still there when I logged back in but spoiled and disappeared in under a second when i went to harvest it. This does not hold true for fruits and potatoes that I’ve put in planting boxes. Those stay forever until I harvest them. Also the other plants, like Aloe, are fine and stay until harvested.

~ About every other time we log in, we’re told our raft is floating out to sea and to get it before it’s gone forever. Thing is, all our rafts are safely on the beach. We’ve never lost one.

~ Guest getting a notification that she is hot when her SPF is fine. I’m the one who’s SPF bottom out and was looking for shade the moment she told me she got my notification, which made her panic a little as she was swimming under water and should not have gotten it.

~ Guest “jittering” while on a raft Host is driving. She jitters a little when she’s on her own raft, but when on a raft with me, it’s VERY pronounced.

Solo Bugs:

~ Animals set to passive suddenly attacking. I like to keep at least one save slot on my solo games just for relaxing and swimming without worrying about being attacked. It’s very nice when I’m feeling stressed in RL just swimming about in game and gathering things and building without being nibbled by sharks. The problem is, suddenly those sharks are biting me. The crabs too. Relogging can fix it, but it’s happened twice now today. I’m on day 15 and the animals have been all passive until today. I can’t tell if the game has changed itself to normal somehow or if it’s still set to passive and bugging out because once I’ve made the solo game, it doesn’t tell me what the initial game settings are anymore.

Edit: ALL my solo games now have aggressive animals, even the ones in passive and creative. I got unsubscribed from all creative islands but it’s still so. So I looked it up and it turns out to be a problem for A LOT of players, creative islands or not. The only thing fixing it is not the relog but logging out to main menu, switching save slots, logging in, logging back out to main menu, switch my save slot again and log into my passive game. now the animals aren’t attack. relogging out of the game entirely and back in makes them aggressive again o.O

Seed
Online Multiplayer Seed: 23301760
Solo Seed: 17518862

Settings
I subscribed to some custom islands on the Steam Workshop late last night but have not added them to cartographer yet. All of the online multiplayer bugs happened BEFORE I subscribed to any custom islands at all.

Steps
The fruit and potato thing is constant and ONLY on online multiplayer. The jittering while on a raft for the guest is also constant. The rest are random.

Extras
-Have you tried reloading your save, game or PC?
yes

-Have tried reinstalling the game?
yes

-Is there anything else you tried to alleviate the issue? Please let us know whether it was successful or not.

Only relogging can fix the death. Relogging also makes the animals passive again for an hour or more then they start biting again. The others happen no matter what.

-Please feel free to provide any other information you feel may be relevant to this issue.
-Images / Links - If you have any images or clips of the issue happening, please include them.