[PC] Multiplayer Launch Update!

afaik, it’s just 2 player co-op.

is there will be coop for more then 2 players? like 4 or etc.? and btw thx for ur work and responds <3

1 Like

this is 100% awesome
too bad i just spoilered myself some sort of airplane and various creatures

No plans at the moment that I’ve heard of, but I’ve been passing feedback onto the team. If anything changes we’ll let the community know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

I have not been able to play for 3 days now… I tried all the server but still no success… Hopefully this can be fixed. Thanks!

Do you have any information regarding the resolution of the many bugs related to cooperation mode?

Hi!
I just bought and downloaded the game to play with my friends, the problem is the max player is only 2 :confused:
There will be an update to set the maximum player to 4?
Cheers!

Hi all, please do not report issues in these threads, I can not follow up on them here, please use the bug reports sections and myself, Night_Snake will respond as soon as we can and pass information onto the respective teams so they can investigate.

1 Like

Hi @Nabbus - please see my response to M00nlight a few posts up:

1 Like

I don’t know I invited my son and once he was on there was still an option to add more players.

It there a timeframe on any of the game-breaking bugs on the PC edition’s MP (0 sync, etc.)? No mods/staff seem to respond in any sort of timely manner.

I was last told by a moderator that there is no estimated time. We just got to be patient while they work on a fix. I see a lot of people complaining on here and I get that they are frustrated but I am sure the devs are trying their best to get a fix out. At least I hope so because no one in their right mind would be ok with this update and think it’s in good shape because it’s not and has issues. I feel we will get an update soon.