Platform
Windows 10, Stranded deep from gamepass
Ryzen 5 2600
AMD RX6900 xt, drivers updates
32Go RAM
Game updated
Direct3D:
Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]
Renderer: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT (ID=0x73af)
Vendor: ATI
VRAM: 16338 MB
Driver: 31.0.14051.1000

Summary
i run a game or a save in coop local and after a few minutes or an hour, the game crash, the screen flashing like it’s returning back to the desktop but is not. and then the game is not responding, i cant’ play anymore and i have to restart the game but i lost my progress

Seed

Settings
i set the graphic to medium, to test, i didn’t change any settings in the game, i play normal difficulties and settings

Steps
I only play in coop a few minutes or sometimes an hour and the game crash. the screen flash like it go back to the desktop and then “stranded deep is not responding”

every day this bug occurs but this evening i can’t play more than 5 minutes.

CPU and Gpu are not high (percentage), same for the ram

i have no other application working (only xbox application and stranded deep)

Extras
-already tred several reboot of the computer

• i tried with another graphic card (nvidia or amd, doesn’t change)
    -tried the feature (repair the game files but nothing change)
  • the game is installed on my secondary ssd, not on the C disk (not in the same disk as windows and xbox application)

I really love to play with my wife but the game crash too frequently, is there a workaround for this bug ?

Regards

Here is the tail of the log file

Generating shelter type : Shelter05, on Zone :MAP_NAME_PREFIX_2 MAP_NAME_STEM_6 MAP_NAME_SUFFIX_3
<color=green>Xbl:: Update achievement failed. Error code: hr=0x80190130
<color=green>Xbl:: Update achievement failed. Error code: hr=0x80190130
<color=yellow>AssetBundleManager:: <color=green>Loaded asset [UI - Watch] in 0.9937897 seconds, Id: 64447
<color=yellow>AssetBundleManager:: <color=green>Loaded asset [UI - Watch] in 0.9717445 seconds, Id: 64447
<color=yellow>AssetBundleManager:: <color=green>Loaded asset [View - 3D Watch] in 0.1421204 seconds, Id: 64451
<color=yellow>AssetBundleManager:: <color=green>Loaded asset [View - 3D Watch] in 0.1427727 seconds, Id: 64451
Reset FOOD_COCONUT_DRINKABLE
Reset FOOD_COCONUT_DRINKABLE
Created blob packet ‘.prefs/__aus_s’ with 1 payload entry(s):
.prefs/__aus_s >> 0.36 KB
Saved session stats.
Created blob packet ‘.prefs/__aus_t’ with 1 payload entry(s):
.prefs/__aus_t >> 0.36 KB
Saved global stats.
Pushed global stats to remotes.
SavingUtilities::SavePrefabToJObject:: Prefab Id was invalid (0) [PADDLE_HOOK (Beam.Crafting.Constructing_LIFERAFT_HOOK)]
Created blob packet ‘Slot0/data_COOP.json’ with 1 payload entry(s):
Slot0/data_COOP.json >> 1007.47 KB
<color=green>Xbl:: Save file ‘C:/Users/alexis/AppData/LocalLow/Beam Team Games/Stranded Deep/Data/.prefs/__aus_s’, blob ‘.prefs/__aus_s’ completed successfully
<color=green>Xbl:: Save file ‘C:/Users/alexis/AppData/LocalLow/Beam Team Games/Stranded Deep/Data/.prefs/__aus_t’, blob ‘.prefs/__aus_t’ completed successfully
<color=green>Xbl:: Save file ‘C:\Users\alexis\AppData\LocalLow\Beam Team Games\Stranded Deep\Data\Slot0\data_COOP.json’, blob ‘Slot0/data_COOP.json’ completed successfully