Once launched from the Epic Launcher the options for Game mode and Fullscreen mode are displayed. If nothing is changed on the window the game loads up in full screen exclusive as expected. If you change the option to borderless window (BW) it loads up as a small un adjustable window the same size as the options window.
Once you have selected BW it is not possible to make the launcher change back to exclusive. You still get the same options to do so every time you load the game but selecting the different options has no effect it will always load as a BW.
Switching between Exclusive and Borderless Window
- Launch game select borderless window option hit play. Game Loads as expected.
- Launch game select Exclusive window option hit play. Game Loads as BW not expected.
- Reloading game multiple times with no change.
- Restarting computer systems in case issue is with windows no change to issue
- Re install of game produced same outcome.
- Changing the Launcher.ini file has no effect. It is however being updated between the selected options.