[PC] [COOP] Disassemble and building bug

Hello,
when we was building a house, we had issues to tear down the builded stuctures.
Bricks are falling down and the indicator jumps from 1% to 10% over and over again.
If you leave the structure there you can’t build next to it. The build preview turns red and get stuck in the other structures.

Hi Spezie, welcome to the forums,

Thank you for reporting this. I’m submitting a report to the team based on your description above.

If the issue is still occuring for you, please let me know:

• If this happening on the latest version? (1.0.38.0)
  • Do you recall when this save was created?
  • What type of brick piece was this occurring with? eg: half brick wall. Or was it occuring with all pieces of a single structure?
  • Do you gain any resources before the % jumps back up to 10%?
  • If it is occuring with all pieces in a building/structure, please describe the layout / construction of the building and where it is built on an island.
  • Have you tried reconstructing the piece back up to 100% before trying to break it back down again?
  • Is the host or player 2 or both deconstructing the piece?
  • If after saving and reloading, only the host tries to deconstruct the piece, is it possible to break it down?
  • Are you using any mods?

There is a chance this could be related to desyncs in building for players. If you noticed any desyncs between what each of you were seeing in other areas of the game, please let me know. But this could also be a building issue and any information you can provide - including if the issue was resolved, can help us understand what might be happening here.

Thank you.

Beam Team,

For clarity, I am on the most current version of the game.

This is happening to me, too. I am using Steam and playing online multiplayer when this happens. The brick that is causing my issue is. The only part I have noticed this issue with is the corner roof portion. It is not reconstructing, no matter what I do. I have tried to break down surrounding areas, rebuild the roof, and break it down, but nothing happens.

I do get endless supplies of bricks after it tries to break down. It falls out of the sky a few feet from the roof structure, and the crafting bar goes from approximately 2% to 10%, over and over.

Now, the roof is just floating, and it won’t let me or the other player build next to or around it. Two seperate brick corner structures are doing this, so it isn’t just one unique occasion.

The issue occurs for both players during the session. Restarting the game, validating files, fixing corrupt files on my computer, and reinstalling the game does not eliminate the issue.

I was using mods and deleted them, but the issue remains.

Please help! Thank you!