*[PC][1.0.38.0.29][Game Play] Yellow Starting Crates unable to attach to Container Shelf*

Summary
If having escaped previously, and starting a new game and electing to start with the Starting Crates, those starting crates are unable to be attached to a container shelf. This makes them less useful for raft travel.

Seed

Settings
No

Steps
New game, Starting Crates Yes. Create a container shelf. Be unable to add either of the starting crates to the container shelf.

Extras
-Have you tried reloading your save, game or PC? Yes, rebooted pc. tried a new game. Launched from a save.
-Have tried reinstalling the game? No
-Is there anything else you tried to alleviate the issue? Please let us know whether it was successful or not. Tried multiple games, new, load from a save.

Hi funnybunnyslippers12, thank you for reporting this.

It is my understanding this may be working as intended, however I’ve passed your report onto the dev team to be sure and for them to take a look at.

I completely understand the desire to bring the starting crates with you / use them the same way as you would regular containers.

If the team have any further questions, one of us will follow up in this thread.

Thank you.