Frequent disconnects every 15-30 minutes when playing multiplayer with my GF. We are on the same local network. I have attached player.log file and a pcap of the UDP stream of the game traffic. The host and client are running windows 10. We have 2GB up and down fiber as an ISP. We are within 6 feet of the wireless access point. I don’t think its a problem on our end.
What steps, if known, can cause this issue to occur for you?
-Have you tried reloading your save, game or PC?
-Have tried reinstalling the game?
- No. its two fresh installs.
-Is there anything else you tried to alleviate the issue? Please let us know whether it was successful or not.
- aside from writing a protocol dissector and loading your game into ida pro to begin reverse engineering it, no.
-Please feel free to provide any other information you feel may be relevant to this issue.
- I suspect the network code is very brittle and can’t keep state well.
-Images / Links - If you have any images or clips of the issue happening, please include them.
- I have attached the player log file
- I have also attached a wireshark pcap of the UDP unity traffic
- link to playerlog and wireshark pcap is here