[PC][0.90[Single Player] Crabs and Bats Move Around After Killed and Dropped on Ground

Summary
It seems that whenever I kill a crab and leave it next to the fire to skin and cook it later, it disappears. I found out later it is running around as if it never died. However, I still get the option to skin it. The crab, as well as the bat, also move while equipped in my hand after picking it back up.

Seed

Settings
I have everything on default

Steps
After I kill it, I drop it somewhere (sometimes the crab launches away from me). Later, it starts moving around on its own as if I never killed it.

Extras
-Have you tried reloading your save, game or PC? Yes
-Have tried reinstalling the game? No
-Is there anything else you tried to alleviate the issue? Please let us know whether it was successful or not.
-Please feel free to provide any other information you feel may be relevant to this issue.
-Images / Links - If you have any images or clips of the issue happening, please include them.

Thanks for this JagidGamer,

Looking into this issue

How did you kill it that may make a difference. I noticed a few days ago my crabs would randomly do this of i happened to use an axe to hit him angrily also if you carry one that’s half brained he will stare at you so shove him in a crate till ready to skin so he doesn’t move your stuff around. When spearing him they never came back to life, Haven’t seen it with bats but i usually don’t do bat meat. Would be cool if sharks did that though then we could set up an empty 4 walled building to keep[ them as zombie shark pets