Our turn now please?

How that the PC version just got 0.80.00 marked as STABLE hope that means they’ll turn their attention to the CONSOLE version of the game for awhile.

2 Likes

I am hoping, but not expecting.

2 Likes

Just to clarify Lothaer, while there can be overlaps, there are two teams, one for PC and one for Console. Work on both versions happens at the same time, work on one doesn’t stop in favour of another and the Console team are continuing their work on the next update.

1 Like

Yeah Fun Labs is responsible for the console editions, I tried to find them on social media but I don’t think they use it.

Can get a function where we can use our compass as we’re using our rudder or motor? That would be extremely helpful. Oh and how about so we can see our compass while squatted?

2 Likes

I suggested this in the Suggestions Thread.

It would also be nice to be able to check your watch while holding the rudder/motor

1 Like

I know right that would be nice.

It’s anybody’s guess when we get an update, Lothaer. Generally speaking, it takes 3 to 6 months for a medium size update to hit. If Fun Labs fix most of our bugs AND roll out the same upgrades the pc version got, it could be a little longer. But, the longer we wait, the sweeter the update.

2 Likes