Observed bugs since update

Playing Solo on Xbox one X. Fresh game. New save.
So far things I have noticed since 2111 update.
I will edit as I go along.

Raise/lower raft sail no longer makes a noise. Have to double check to see if it raised or lowered.

Underwater ship wrecks don’t show bubbles on the surface anymore. Fresh in the game, could be just the type of wreck.

Known issue. Picking up crates.

While swimming under water. Pressing “A” jump button, makes the jumping noise. (Under water?)

While placing a container shelf on a raft. Can no longer rotate it. No biggie.

More to follow.
Cheers

Underwater ship wrecks don’t show bubbles on the surface anymore. Fresh in the game, could be just the type of wreck.
Depending on time of day, the bubbles can be easier to see. I’ve noticed this on ps4/ps5 as well, they wont be visible during day time(or at all time). I have not had issue at night thou, as they seem to always be up.

While swimming under water. Pressing “A” jump button, makes the jumping noise. (Under water?)

Ps4/Ps5 Rrrr always been like that? Past several updates its done this that I’m aware of. I know there was an issue of female playing male grunts. She makes female sounds now.
It feels more noticeable when your rising to surface since a new sound is playing maybe?

Hi Shaolindruid,

Thanks for this info and feedback. When adding new items, please post them in comments to make sure I see them - I wont get notifications for edits sadly.

• Raising and lowering the sail. Charlie1992 reported this in version 2107, but I’ll add to the report for the team you have now seen it too in version 2111.
  • Underwater ship wrecks not showing bubbles. Please let me know if you notice what Sera67 mentioned where they are more visible at night. I’ll check with the team if this is intentional or if they may need to look at adjusting the visablity.
  • Picking up crates. The team are continuing to investigate this but are having trouble replicating it. Has this occured for again since you reported reloading your save and finding all was working as intended?
  • Jumping underwater: Thank you for reporting this. I’ll pass this into the team so they can look into it.
  • Rotating container shelves. This would be considered “As Designed” by the team. From chatting to them, they stated that container shelves can only be roated 180 degrees. In some cases items cannot rotate at all due to the rectangular shape or the raft base. However if you are placing them on land, you should be able to rotate them freely. - If you think there could still be an error occuring here, please let me know. And if you can, provide a video of the issue and I’ll pass it onto the team for them to double check.

Thanks again for taking the time to report each of these. I’ll keep an eye out for any additional comments added to this thread.

Thank you also to you @Sera67 for your insight into both those issues. I’ll include your details in my report also.

Container Shelfs… I guess I worded this wrong. I know you cant rotate them. But you used to be able to flip/flop them so you could have the container flaps open up in / out depending on what side of the raft you put them on. If that makes sense. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for your report. Container Shelves should rotate if you hold a bumper while placing.

The container shelves are the same as the building pieces just hold the button to rotate rather than tapping it problem solved :+1:t3:

Really doesnt matter to be honest! Just dont put them on rafts it causes bugs

You can if you hold ths buttons down ?

I can agree. After playing a bit more. Yes. Indeed. Holding down the Right bumber does rotate. Just takes a second more of holding.

2 Likes