Not enough information about items

Хотелось бы в игре увидеть инструкцию, которая из себя представляет раздел, где написаны все предназначения КАЖДОГО предмета! Спасибо за внимание!

Translation:
I would like to see the instructions in the game, which is a section where all the purposes of EACH item are written! Thank you for your attention!

Hi Maxosl - welcome to the forums!

Thank you for your feedback. As this is feedback, I have also moved your post to the suggestions section as opposed to the bug reports section. I have also edited your post to have an English translation and title. As all our staff are English speakers, we ask that players post in English as per the Rules and Guidelines (please seen relevant section below)

As our Staff and Moderators are all English Speakers, please avoid using other languages. We need to be able to read everything posted in order to effectively run the forums. If you are unable to or do not feel confident writing in English, please use an online translator. If you are concerned about your post being mistranslated you may post in your preferred language on the condition that a 1:1 translation accompanies it.

Thank you for your understanding.