No yucca fruit in my game

After the latest update, I do not have any fruit on my yucca trees when I harvest the tree. I’ve tried the yuccas on my home island and those on 2 other islands. Is the yucca fruit a super rare item?

Thanks.

Seed: 10094444

Hi Centerfire, welcome to the forums,

Thank you for reporting your experience of this issue to us. I know the team were looking to balance the harvesting of yucca fruit by limiting the amount harvested from plants but I have some questions below if you don’t mind answering them and I can pass this information onto the team to check if it’s working as intended or if it is an issue within the game.

Please let me know:

• From your description it sounds like your active save was created in an earlier version. If this is correct, do you recall what version it was or roughly when you started this save?

• Are each of the Yucca plants you mentioned in your report plants that you have harvested from before, or were the 2 on the other islands newly harvested plants?

• Are the trees on your home island in planters, on the island itself or both?

Any extra details you can provide about the yucca trees on your island would be greatly appreciated and can help the team to determine if this is intended behavior or if it is something that requires further investigation.

Hi,

I started a new game now and the issue has been solved.

Thanks.

Thanks for letting me know Centerfire,

If any issues with Yucca occur in your new save, please do not hesitate to let me know here and I’ll pass it onto the team! :slight_smile:

Will do. Thanks you very much.

1 Like