The 1.03.703 update for Stranded Deep on the Nintendo Switch is scheduled to start rolling out on 2022/02/28 at 00:00:00 (CET). Please see below for Fixes, Changes and details on a New Craftable Item added to the game!
- Fixed scenario that could cause player to lose interaction after extended play time.
- Fixed foliage, trees, bushes, and grass lighting.
- Fixed ‘Boars’ falling through terrain.
- Fixed ‘Snakes’ falling through terrain.
- Fixed gibs falling through terrain.
- Fixed various items with small or thin colliders falling through terrain.
- Fixed duplicate LODs enabled and visible.
- Fixed ‘Boars’ not being included in Wildlife settings.
- Fixed ‘Crabs’ not being included in Wildlife settings.
- Fixed ‘Sea Urchin’ not being included in Wildlife settings.
- Fixed Megalodon mission appearing in Eel mission.
- Fixed Squid buoy not floating on water.
- Fixed white texture on boat motor model.
- Fixed Fish Trap displaying un-localized texts.
- Fixed food ‘Smoked’, ‘Cooked’, ‘Spoiled’ display name prefixes stacking.
- Fixed animals not fading out after skinning.
- Fixed notification toggle remaining on screen when there is no current objective.
- Fixed glitchy interaction with Water Still.
- Fixed sail missing animation.
- Improved clarity of Watch text.
- Added new craftable item Piles!
You can create a pile by looking at or holding an item that you have 2 or more of in the surrounding area. Use the Quick Craft menu to craft a ‘pile’ of that item, which is shown by a new pile icon in blue. Piles are free to create and store 1 type of crafting item. The supported items are: Sticks, Rocks, Palm Fronds, Lashings, Fibrous Leaves, Clay, Logs and Coconuts. The capacity for most items is 50x, but can vary depending on the item.
You withdraw and deposit items just like a storage container. The first item stored assigns the type of pile it is. You can remove all items and re-assign a pile at any time. When you withdraw all items from a pile, it will simply disappear.
Items stored in a pile are available and can be used when crafting without having to manually remove them from a pile. Note: Pile materials will be used last.
Thank you, as always, for your continued support of Stranded Deep as our team continues to work on issues reported to us by the community.